ABO Notable (Lifetime) Contribution Award in Behavioral Accounting Literature
The ABO Section is pleased to invite nominations for the ABO Notable Contribution Award in Behavioral Accounting Literature.
This is a Lifetime Contribution Award given to an individual who has contributed substantially to the theory and practice of behavioral accounting research during the individual's academic career. Examples of accomplishments include, but are not limited to:
- relevant contribution to behavioral accounting research (including the results of systematic inquiries: theoretical and/or methodological in the broad field of accounting)
- scholarly publication in leading accounting, management, psychology, sociology and other behavioral accounting related disciplinary journals
- citation of work in accounting, management, and social sciences indexes, abstracts and citations databases
- impact or potential impact on other research in the field of accounting, including but not limited to managerial, financial, auditing, and other subject areas
- overall distinguished achievement to merit the Notable (Lifetime) Contribution Award to behavioral accounting research and knowledge
The names of previous award winners are shown here.
Please submit nominations electronically to Axel Schulz at A.Schulz@latrobe.edu.au. The deadline each year for submitting nominations is May 27. All nominations must include curriculum vitae of the nominee and a detailed letter highlighting the individual's accomplishments and contributions. Self nominations are welcome. Once nominated, individuals are considered for three successive years.