The FA Section (FAS) gathers syllabi used by educators in forensic and investigative accounting courses and disseminates the syllabi through the Section website as a resource to others teaching such courses. To participate in this Syllabus Exchange, or if you have questions, please contact Jodi Gissel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are sending a syllabus, please include the following in the body of the email:
- Course level (undergraduate/graduate)
- Course name (if not on the syllabus)
- Topics covered (if not obvious from the course name or detailed on the syllabus)
- Faculty name and affiliation (if not on the syllabus)
- Whether you have additional course material (e.g., lecture notes, problem sets, cases, assignments) that you are willing to share or discuss with other faculty who may contact you directly
The syllabus should be formatted as a Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, or Adobe PDF file.
The Section greatly appreciates your help with maintaining this Syllabus Exchange and for sharing your course material with others.