Excel Based Active Learning for the Managerial Accounting Course Webinar
You are invited to enjoy a webinar on Friday, November 10, 2017 at 2:00 pm ET.
Excel-Based Active-Learning for the Managerial Accounting Course
This presentation will describe seven excel-based active learning projects that are suitable for the introductory managerial accounting course. These projects are in essence relatively short business simulations (approximately 75 minutes each) that help students learn managerial accounting topics at a deeper level by requiring students to apply their knowledge, using Excel as a tool. Webinar participants will be given access to the project materials, as well as the suggested solutions. These projects were awarded the 2016 Bea Sanders/AICPA Teaching Innovation Award for Introductory Accounting Courses.
• Presenter: Karen Braun, Case Western Reserve University
• Moderator: Dan Jones, Assumption College
• Learn why these projects were developed.
• Learn the topics and goals of each of the projects.
• Learn the variety of ways the projects can be used in a course
• Learn how to access the project instructions and suggested solutions.
• Learn about student feedback on the projects.
• Field of Study: Finance
• Credit: 1.0 Credit Hour
• Instructional Delivery Method: Group Internet Based Program
• Program Level: Overview
• Prerequisites: none
To register for the webinar, click here!
Refunds and Cancellations
There is not a fee for the webinar. For more information regarding refund, complaint and program cancellation policies, please contact our offices at (941)-921-7747