Distinguished Contributions to Accounting Literature Award
The Screening Committee for the Notable and Distinguished Contributions to Accounting Literature Award is currently accepting nominations of research of exceptional merit for the 2015 Distinguished Contributions to Accounting Literature Award.
The nominations must meet the following criteria:
- Uniqueness and magnitude of contribution to accounting education, practice and/or future accounting research originality and innovative content; clarity and organization of exposition; soundness and appropriateness of methodology.
- The selection process shall consider the breadth of accounting research in terms of topic areas and methods.
- Items must have been published more than five years but not more than 15 years prior to the award.
- The winner(s) will receive an award and a $2,500 prize at the AAA Annual Meeting.
Instructions for Submitting Nominations
- Nominations are due by 11:59 pm Eastern Time on January 31.
- Each nomination must include:
- An electronic copy of the article, monograph, or book that meets the award criteria.
- A brief supporting statement (up to 300 words) summarizing reasons for the nomination that are consistent with the award selection criteria
- Please attach the nomination and materials to an e-mail and send to Stephanie Glaser, AAA Awards Coordinator, at email@example.com with "2015 Distinguished Contributions to Accounting Literature Award" in the subject line of your email.
- Upon receipt of your nomination you will receive an acknowledgment message from the AAA Awards Coordinator.