Notable Contributions to Accounting Literature Award
||Thank you to the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) for generously supporting the Notable Contributions to Accounting Literature Award!
The Notable and Distinguished Contributions to Accounting Literature Award Screening Committee is currently accepting nominations for the 2015 Notable Contributions to Accounting Literature Award.
The Notable and Distinguished Contributions to Accounting Literature Award Screening Committee invites nominations of outstanding articles, books, monographs, AICPA-sponsored research studies, or accounting literature appearing in other types of publications.
Nominated items must have been published from 2010 to 2014 and must meet the following criteria:
- Uniqueness and potential magnitude of contribution to accounting education
- Practice and/or future accounting research
- Breadth of potential interest
- Originality and innovative content
- Clarity and organization of exposition
- Soundness and appropriateness of methodology
- The winner(s) will receive an award and a $2,500 check at the AAA Annual Meeting.
Instructions for Submitting Nominations
- Nominations are due by 11:59 pm Eastern Time on January 31.
- Academic and practitioner nominations are welcome.
- Each nomination must include:
- An electronic copy (Word or PDF) of the article, book, monograph, AICPA-sponsored research study, or accounting literature appearing in other types of publications that meets the award criteria, and
- A brief supporting statement (up to 300 words) summarizing reasons for the nomination that are consistent with the above-listed award selection criteria.
- Please attach the nomination and materials to an email and send to Stephanie Glaser, AAA Awards Coordinator, at email@example.com with "2015 Notable Contributions to Accounting Literature Award" in the subject line of your email.
- Upon receipt of your nomination you will receive an acknowledgment message from the AAA Awards Coordinator.