- The AAA Centennial Task Force will develop plans to coordinate activities celebrating the American Accounting Association’s Centennial in 2016.
- These plans include identifying and commissioning an author or authors to prepare a history of the Association over the past 25 years that extends earlier histories by Zeff and Flesher.
- In addition, the Task Force will develop other worthy ideas for celebrating and recognizing the contributions by AAA and its members to the research and education in accounting.
- Task force members are appointed by the AAA President.
- The task force meets annually during the Annual Meeting.
- Fulfill the task force charter as above.
- If the Chair has any questions about the charge or responsibilities of this committee, s/he should contact the Executive Director, the President, or the committee’s Board of Directors Liaison.
- The Chair will have the opportunity three times every term-year to prepare and send a progress report which will be available for the Board of Directors to review at their next meeting. This report should include accomplishments and suggested modifications and should be sent to the AAA President, the committee’s Board of Directors Liaison, and Governance Manager, Barbara Gutierrez (email@example.com).
|Name / Affiliation||Contact||Term Length||Term Expires|
|Alex Gabbin |
James Madison University
|Cheryl McWatters |
University of Ottawa
|Vaughan Radcliffe |
Western Ontario University
|Sue Ravenscroft |
Iowa State University
|Jennifer Reynolds-Moehrle |
University of Missouri-St. Louis
|Mary Stone |
University of Alabama
|Board of Directors Liaison |
University of Tennessee-Knoxville
| || |
|Professional Staff Liaison |
Director, Executive and Board Services Team
| || |