Skip to main content
SOLD OUT! Intensive Data and Analytics
Summer Workshop for Accounting Courses and Programs
The workshop is the place for:
- Faculty to focus their teaching talents on the why and how-tos of data and analytics in preparation for Fall 2018 classes.
- Program leaders to focus on curricula innovation and their agility to meet the needs of an accounting profession transformed.
The multi-day workshop will feature:
- Data models and analytic approaches basics
- Decision making: how to ask the right questions and answer them with data as accounting transforms
- Implications for academics and professionals as accounting transforms
- Hands-on workshops using D&A Tools for data visualization, cleansing, and analyses.
- Collaboration time with peer mentors to craft course syllabi and program innovation.
- Peer-reviewed sessions: Master classes and Posters of D&A activities, including projects, cases, and modules that faculty can implement in the fall.