January 23-25, 2020 • Nashville, Tennessee
The 2020 Midyear Meeting of the Financial Accounting and Reporting Section (FARS) will be held in Nashville, Tennessee at the Renaissance Nashville Hotel, January 23-25, 2020.
The Doctoral Consortium is sponsored by the Tennessee State University and will take place at the Avon Williams Campus on Thursday, January 23, 2020, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
Doctoral Consortium Logistics:
- The Doctoral Consortium is at the Tennessee State University, Avon Williams Campus, 330 Tenth Avenue North, Nashville, Tennessee and is located two blocks away from the Renaissance Nashville Hotel (the conference host hotel). The downtown campus has a single building between YMCA Way and Tenth Avenue North.
- The Doctoral Consortium program and meals will be located in the Atrium of the building.
- Student or government issued ID will be required to gain access to the building.
- Doctoral Consortium Credentials can be picked up in the Atrium when you arrive.
- Breakfast will be served beginning at 8:00 am and ending at 8:50 am.
Walking directions from the Renaissance Nashville Hotel:
- Exit the hotel and walk to the left on Commerce Street until you reach Rosa Parks Boulevard, (which is also Eighth Avenue North).
- Take a right for one block to Church Street.
- Cross over Church Street and then left along the sidewalk for two short blocks past Eighth Avenue and Ninth Avenue to YMCA Way.
- Take a right onto YMCA Way, the Tennessee State University, Avon Williams Campus is on the left of the street at the opposite end of the parking lot beyond the YMCA Building.
The sign on the building is clearly visible and easy to spot. The entrance to the building from YMCA Way leads directly into the Atrium.