Strategies for Success in the Classroom Workshop
June 21–22, 2023
This workshop is geared towards helping faculty, including Ph.D. students, maximize their potential in the classroom.
We encourage instructors at all levels to join us!
Join Us for Two Days, June 21–22, 2023!
The workshop will be led by Dr. Jay Thibodeau, Bentley University
and Karen Osterheld, American Accounting Association.
Some of the topics that will be covered include:
• Professional Decorum and Setting Expectations
• Presentation and Facilitation Skills
• Teaching Philosophy
• Case-Based Teaching
• Managing the Classroom and Office Hours
• Developing Synergies between Research and Teaching
• Testing, Grading, and Academic Integrity
Limited Space Available
Early Registration for Members: $295
Early Registration for Non-Members: $395