To receive the Certificate of Completion for CPE credit for this meeting, please follow these important steps:
- Verify your attendance in each session by recording your time and information on the Sign In/Out Sheets that are provided in each session room.
- Complete the interactive CPE Verification Online Form.
- Save document to your computer.
- After the meeting, Email the completed form to Karen Toney (firstname.lastname@example.org) or if you prefer, you can print the form, complete it manually, and return to the American Accounting Association, 9009 Town Center Parkway, Lakewood Ranch, FL 34202 or fax to 941-923-4093.
Please allow 4-6 weeks for verification and processing of your credit hours. Once complete, you will receive your Certificate of Completion via email.
If you are having trouble with the online interactive form, please note:
- Mac users will need to open the document in Acrobat Reader (not Mac's Preview).
- You may need to upgrade your version of Acrobat Reader. Click Here to upgrade.
Questions can be directed to Karen Toney, email@example.com or 941-556-4114.
NOTE: State boards of accountancy and other credentialing organizations maintain specific CPE policies and have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Each meeting attendee is responsible for staying current on the CPE policies of his/her credentialing bodies.