2020 Teaching Case Conference - Jointly Sponsored by the AAA Management Accounting Section and Institute of Management Accountants
Conference Date: October 23-24, 2020
Conference Location: This will be a virtual Conference
The organizing committee for the MAS/IMA Teaching Case Conference is requesting case submissions.
- Submission deadline: Wednesday, September 30, 2020.
- Submit cases together with teaching notes in electronic form to Steve Buchheit at email@example.com.
- Cases will be considered for conference acceptance by the IMA Educational Case Journal (IECJ) Editorial Review Board.
- The organizing committee prefers (but does not require) practitioner involvement as coauthors and presenters.
- If the author wishes to have his/her case considered for publication by IECJ, accepted cases will be forwarded to the IMA for first round review at IECJ. Authors will have the opportunity to modify their original documents to meet publication guidelines.
- Authors will be notified of conference acceptance by October 16, 2020.
- Accepted cases will be considered for the IMA "Best Case Award" that will be presented at the conference along with a $1,000 cash award.
The organizing committee is excited about the case conference and looks forward to receiving your case submissions.
Co-Directors: Steve Buchheit, University of Alabama
Flora Zhou, Bentley University
IMA Liaison: Kip Krumwiede, IMA