Taking advantage of the virtual world, we have moved the Conference on Teaching and Learning (CTLA) to July 8 and 9 which will allow us to more easily adopt what we learn into the fall semester.
Who should attend CTLA?
CTLA is designed for all interested in developing, refining, and perfecting their teaching strategies/materials and their craft of teaching accounting. New faculty and PhD students, as well as for experienced faculty are encouraged to attend and participate.
What happens at CTLA?
Teaching, Learning, and Technology focused 60-minute (1.2 CPEs) sessions including interactive concurrent sessions and mini-teaching tips sessions.
- Best practices in teaching,
- Integrating leading-edge technologies,
- Improving critical thinking skills,
- Assessing student learning,
- Motivating and facilitating learning, and
- Course-specific innovations.
Questions about CTLA?
Contact Stephanie Glaser at Stephanie@aaahq.org