In order to claim CPE Credit you must be a registered attendee. To receive the Certificate of Completion for CPE credit for this meeting, follow the steps outlined below.
- Click the link below.
- Enter your email address and click “Continue.”
- Enter your contact information and select the sessions that you attended.
a.* You will receive credit for one session per time frame, even if you respond to polling questions for different sessions. When completing the form, please select the session in which you spent the most of your time.*
- Click “Submit Information.”
a. This produces your CPE Credit Hour Summary for this meeting.
- Click “Click Here to Finalize” to complete your submission.
- Click “Download PDF” to download your Certificate of Completion.
Questions about CPE may be directed to Karen Toney via email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you are experiencing technical difficulties, please contact Suzanne Mullinnix at email@example.com.
NOTE: State boards of accountancy and other credentialing organizations maintain specific CPE policies and have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Each meeting attendee is responsible for staying current on the CPE policies of his/her credentialing bodies.
Taking advantage of the virtual world, we have moved the Conference on Teaching and Learning (CTLA) to July 8 and 9 which will allow us to more easily adopt what we learn into the fall semester.
Who should attend CTLA?
CTLA is designed for all interested in developing, refining, and perfecting their teaching strategies/materials and their craft of teaching accounting. New faculty and PhD students, as well as for experienced faculty are encouraged to attend and participate.
What happens at CTLA?
Teaching, Learning, and Technology focused 60-minute (1.2 CPEs) sessions including interactive concurrent sessions and mini-teaching tips sessions.
- Best practices in teaching,
- Integrating leading-edge technologies,
- Improving critical thinking skills,
- Assessing student learning,
- Motivating and facilitating learning, and
- Course-specific innovations.
Questions about CTLA?
Contact Stephanie Glaser at Stephanie@aaahq.org