2022 Government and Nonprofit Section Midyear
CPE Verification Form
To receive the Certificate of Completion for CPE credit for this meeting, please follow these important steps:.
- Complete the interactive CPE Verification Online Form. Please note that members must self-report the sessions that they attended.
- Save document to your computer.
- After the meeting, Email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you prefer, you can print the form, complete it manually, and return to the American Accounting Association, 9009 Town Center Parkway, Lakewood Ranch, FL 34202 or fax to 941-923-4093. Ranch, FL 34202 or fax to 941-923-4093.
Please allow 4-6 weeks for verification and processing of your credit hours. Once complete, you will receive your Certificate of Completion via email.
If you are having trouble with the online interactive form, please note:
- Mac users will need to open the document in Acrobat Reader (not Mac's Preview).
- You may need to upgrade your version of Acrobat Reader. Click Here to upgrade.
Questions can be directed to email@example.com.
NOTE: State boards of accountancy and other credentialing organizations maintain specific CPE policies and have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Each meeting attendee is responsible for staying current on the CPE policies of his/her credentialing bodies.