After careful consideration, the International Accounting Section leadership has decided to convert the 2022 IAS Midyear Meeting to a virtual-only format.
Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
- Recognize and understand new and emerging developments in international auditing standards
- Identify the consequences of widespread adoption of IFRS on global capital markets
- Understand the effects of auditor attributes and national regulations on audit quality
- Understand the effect of CSR/ESG reporting on firms' financial reporting policies and financial market intermediaries
- Identify factors that affect financial reporting quality in an international context and the usefulness of accounting information in predicting future firm outcomes
To register for this event, click here.
To be awarded the full credit hours: You must respond to the polling questions posted periodically throughout the sessions.
- Attendees can earn up to 5.4 CPE credits at the Doctoral Consortium.
- Attendees can earn up to 12 CPE credits at the Midyear Meeting.
Fields of Study: Accounting
Program Level: Update, Overview
Advance Preparation: None
Refunds and Cancellations:
All cancellations must be received in writing at the AAA in order to be processed (email Info@aaahq.org). Cancellations received after December 27, 2021, will incur a $25 cancellation charge. No refunds will be available for cancellations after January 24, 2022, or for no-show.
For comments and concerns, please contact the AAA Office at (941) 921-7747 or email us at email@example.com.
The CPE Fields of Study curriculum is divided into twenty subject matter areas. These fields represent the primary knowledge and skill areas needed by accounting licensees to perform professional services in all fields of employment. Sessions that offer CPE credit have the Field of Study and Credit Hours (CH) in red. Each Credit Hour is based on 50 minutes. The Program Level for each of these sessions is Basic, unless otherwise stated. Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
American Accounting Association is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org