2022 MAS/IMA Teaching Case Conference
Highland Heights, KY
October 7-8, 2022
Delivery Method: Group Live
Registration: Click Here!
To be awarded the full credit hours you must sign-in/out on the sheets per session and fill out the CPE Form that is emailed to you following the Meeting.
Learning Objectives to include:
- Develop best practices in teaching cases
- Navigate the challenges of writing teaching cases, writing case teaching notes, and developing case efficacy
- Identify best practices in writing and publishing accounting cases
- Identify cases appropriate for use in your classes and curriculum
- Identify cases to integrate data analytics throughout the curriculum
- Understand the challenges that practitioners face in managing a sports club
Fields of Study: Accounting, Specialized Knowledge, Computer Software & Applications,
Program Level: Overview
Advance Preparation: None
CPE Information: The total number of CPE Credits an attendee can earn is 11.6
Refunds and Cancellations: All cancellations must be received in writing at AAA in order to be processed (email Info@aaahq.org ). Cancellations received after September 7, 2022, will incur a $25 cancellation charge. No refunds will be available for no-shows or cancellations after September 26, 2022.
For comments and concerns, please contact the AAA Office at (941) 921-7747 or email us at email@example.com.
9009 Town Center Parkway
Lakewood Ranch, FL 34202
American Accounting Association is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: https://www.nasbaregistry.org