To receive the Certificate of Completion for CPE credit for this meeting, please follow these important steps:
- Verify your attendance in each session by responding to the poll questions posted periodically during the event. Eligibility for CPE credit requires that attendees be engaged with the content throughout the entirety of the session.
** Please be sure that your name is displayed accurately in Zoom, so that your poll participation can be attributed to you. To “rename” yourself, hover over your name in the participants panel and click “More.”
** If you missed a polling question, we will be able to verify your attendance in the session with the analytics of the platform.
- Complete the interactive CPE Verification Online Form.
** You will receive credit for one session per time frame, even if you respond to polling questions for multiple sessions. When completing the form, simply mark the session in which you spent the most of your time.
- Save the completed form to your computer.
- Email the completed form to Karen Toney (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you prefer, you can print the form, complete it manually, and mail to:
American Accounting Association
9009 Town Center Parkway, Lakewood Ranch, FL 34202
Fax to 941-923-4093
Please allow 4-6 weeks for verification and processing of your credit hours. Once complete, you will receive your Certificate of Completion via email.
If you are having trouble with the online interactive form, please note:
- Mac users will need to open the document in Acrobat Reader (not Mac's Preview).
- You may need to upgrade your version of Acrobat Reader. Click Here to upgrade
Questions can be directed to Karen Toney, email@example.com.
NOTE: State boards of accountancy and other credentialing organizations maintain specific CPE policies and have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Each meeting attendee is responsible for staying current on the CPE policies of his/her credentialing bodies.