2020 Virtual AAA Annual Meeting Continuing Professional Education
Earning CPE Credit
What you need to do during the meeting
What do you need to know about CPE credit during the Annual Meeting?
- To meet the verification standards for the 2020 Virtual Annual Meeting, members earning CPE credit must answer at least 3 questions in each session they attend.
- Those questions will appear as “polling questions” in each session where CPE credit is available.
- The AAA is a member of NASBA’s National Registry of CPE Sponsors, and follows those standards for providing CPE credit.
How do you answer the polling questions during CPE earning sessions?
- You will answer questions, called “polling questions” in our platform, during each session.
- At least 3 polling questions will be posted in each session.
- Questions will appear on the left side of the screen in a box with the heading “Polls” that is just below the video display.
- When each question is posted, a chime will sound to alert attendees, and you will have 2 minutes to respond to the question.
- In each session, the first of the 3 questions will be posted 2 minutes before the session begins, and will remain open to be answered until 3 minutes after the session begins.
- You must answer at least 3 questions in each session to earn credit for that session.
- Your responses will be automatically recorded by the meeting platform, and matched to your registration identification. This documentation provides the AAA information necessary to verify attendance and provide CPE credit per NASBA standards.
If you have questions about CPE for the 2020 Virtual Annual Meeting: email to email@example.com