The Career Center at the Virtual Annual Meeting
Welcome to the Career Center at this historic first Virtual Annual Meeting. The Career Center at the Annual Meeting (CCAM) is ready to provide you with a virtual recruiting opportunity. The 2020 CCAM offers a global career connection event, bringing candidates and recruiting institutions from across the world together. Held in conjunction with the AAA Career Center, the 2020 CCAM offers services that make job recruitment affordable and efficient. Add the 2020 CCAM Icon to either your resume or job posting, this searchable Icon makes you recognizable as a participant, whether you are a recruiter or candidate.
This year's virtual event will provide a private and secure virtual interview room for each registered recruiter. Complete instructions will be included with your reservation confirmation email. Similar to our in-person Interview Hall, candidates will be in a virtual waiting room before being allowed into the interview room by the recruiter they have a scheduled an interview with. Appointments must be made in advance of entering the waiting area. You must be registered for the Annual Meeting to participate in the Interview Hall either as a recruiter or candidate.
Dates: Monday August 10th – Thursday August 13th
Daily Sessions: 11 am – 5 pm
Reservation Fee: $100 per daily session
- Register for the Annual meeting – this is required
- Post your job on the AAA Career Center – this is required
- After your job is posted at the top of your account page click on the link "2020 Career Center at the Annual Meeting, Register here". Then select Career Center package, "Employer Registration + Icon".
- Reserve an Interview Room - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Review candidate resumes on the AAA Career Center and schedule interview appointments
- Register for the Annual Meeting – this is required
- Post or update your resume on the AAA Career Center
- Add the CCAM Icon to your resume
- After you have updated or posted your resume, at the top of your account page click on the link "2020 Career Center at the Annual Meeting, Register here". Select Career Center item, "Job Seeker Registration + Icon.
- Search Jobs with the CCAM Icon
- Be proactive with your search contact recruiters in advance of the Annual Meeting.
Career Center questions, please email Mary Beth Gripshover – email@example.com
Cancellations: All cancellations and refund requests must be in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org You may cancel for any reason and without penalty until July 31, 2020. Any cancellations received on August 1, 2020 and beyond will incur a $50 administrative fee.