Registration Is Open!
We are pleased to announce the 2020 Government and Nonprofit Section Midyear Meeting will be held March 6-7, 2020 in Houston, Texas at the Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks.
The meeting will provide an opportunity to:
- Network and collaborate with colleagues
- Remain current on issues in the GNP area
- Learn about new and emerging GNP research
- Present your research, case or teaching paper
- Gain ideas for your classroom
- See old friends in the friendliest section of the AAA
- Join old and new friends for dinner on Friday evening
- Show KPMG the value of its support for our meeting
The deadline for Midyear Meeting Travel Grants has been extended to January 15, 2020.
The GNP Section sponsors $1000 travel grants that are intended to assist doctoral students interested in GNP research.
Applicants should send a letter which describes their interest in governmental and nonprofit accounting teaching and
research and provides support on why they feel they should receive the grant.
Please include an e-mail address and phone number.
Applications are to be sent to Erica Harris, email@example.com.
We would like to thank the KPMG Foundation for its generous support in sponsoring the 2020 GNP Midyear Meeting.
We look forward to seeing you in Houston!