2023 Forensic Accounting Section Research Conference
Salt Lake City, UT
March 3-4, 2023
Delivery Method: Group Live
Registration: Click Here!
- Open the AAA FAS Research Conference app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Click on the Agenda Icon.
- Select the session you are attending.
- Locate the “Check In” Icon within your session and tap on it.
- You will be asked to enable your camera, choose “Allow”.
- Scan the QR code displayed in the back of the room to check-in and check-out.
Note: The “Check In” Icon will NOT appear until the session begins.
At any time, you can return to the dashboard and tap on the "Sessions Scanned" icon to check your scans have been successfully completed.
To be awarded the full credit hours you must check-in via the Meeting app and fill out the CPE Verification Form.
- Save the completed form to your computer.
- Email the completed form to (firstname.lastname@example.org)
To be awarded the full credit hours you must scan the QR code when you enter and exit the session and fill out the CPE Form that is emailed to you following the Meeting.
Learning Objectives to include:
- Identify the research questions examined and the research methods used in conducting current fraud and forensic accounting research.
- Learn how data analytics is being applied to forensic accounting practice and research.
- Identify new teaching and learning approaches within the fraud and forensic accounting fields.
- Recognize ethics applied within the forensic accounting practice and research areas.
Fields of Study: Accounting, Auditing, Behavioral Ethics, Specialized Knowledge
Program Level: Overview
Advance Preparation: None
CPE Information: The total number of CPE Credits is 13.0
Refunds and Cancellations: All cancellations must be received in writing. Send cancellation requests to the AAA at email@example.com to be processed. Cancellation requests received after January 30, 2023, will incur a $25 cancellation charge. No refunds will be available for no-shows or cancellations received after February 20, 2023.
For comments and concerns, please contact the AAA Office at
(941) 921-7747 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9009 Town Center Parkway
Lakewood Ranch, FL 34202
American Accounting Association is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: https://www.nasbaregistry.org