Sustainability, ESG, and Accounting: Implications for the Academy and the Profession
Important CPE Information:
Delivery Method: Group Live
Registration: Click Here!
- Open the AAA 2023 Sustainability, ESG, and Accounting Conference app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Click on the Agenda Icon.
- Select the session you are attending.
- Locate the “Check In” Icon within your session and tap on it.
- You will be asked to enable your camera, choose “Allow”.
- Scan the QR code displayed in the back of the room to check-in and check-out.
At any time, you can return to the dashboard and tap on the "Sessions Scanned" icon to check your scans have been successfully completed.
To be awarded the full credit hours you must check-in via the Meeting app and fill out the CPE Verification Form. (Please download the CPE Verification Form prior to the meeting and make note of the sessions you attended for verification purposes.)
- Save the completed form to your computer.
- Email the completed form to (email@example.com)
• Identify new research areas in sustainability and ESG.
• Identify new ways to integrate sustainability and ESG into the accounting curriculum.
• Learn about recent topics facing standard-setters regarding sustainability and ESG.
• Learn about the issues facing practitioners in the sustainability and ESG space.
• Identify the skills needed by professionals entering the sustainability and ESG areas.
Fields of Study: Accounting, Auditing
Program Level: Overview, Update
Advance Preparation: None
Refund and Cancellation Policy: All cancellations must be received in writing at the AAA in order to be processed (email firstname.lastname@example.org). Cancellations received after January 16, 2023 will incur a $100 cancellation charge. No refunds will be available for cancellations after February 6, 2023 for no-shows.
For comments and concerns, please contact the AAA Office at (941) 921-7747 or email us at email@example.com. 9009 Town Center Parkway Lakewood Ranch, FL 34202
The CPE Fields of Study curriculum is divided into twenty subject matter areas. These fields represent the primary knowledge and skill areas needed by accounting licensees to perform professional services in all fields of employment. Sessions that offer CPE credit have the Field of Study and Credit Hours (CH) in red. Each Credit Hour is based on 50 minutes. The Program Level for each of these sessions is Basic, unless otherwise stated. Delivery Method: Group Live.
American Accounting Association is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: https://www.nasbaregistry.org