Call for Submissions:
The conference will consist of:
- Research Papers
- Examples of Fully Developed Courses
- Case Studies
- Examples of how Sustainability is Integrated into an Established Accounting Course
- Panel Discussions
Submissions should include the following:
- For Research papers, we are accepting fully developed papers*, working papers and work-in-progress research that is at an advanced stage. Please submit both the paper and an abstract (or only an abstract for work-in-progress research).
- For Examples of Fully Developed Courses, please include your syllabus, including learning objectives and any course projects used, and an abstract describing your course.
- For Case Studies, please include the case, including learning objectives, case solution, and an abstract describing the case.
- For Examples of how Sustainability is Integrated into an Established Accounting Course, please include an abstract describing the course and the specifics of the integration, including any pedagogical materials used in the classroom.
- For Panel Discussions, please include the panel title, an abstract describing the panel and the names of the panel participants (this does not need to be complete).
Deadline for submissions is Monday, October 17, 2022
*The best fully developed paper submitted to this conference will receive an automatic “revise and resubmit” to the Accounting Horizons Journal. The best 3 papers will be chosen by a subcommittee of the Steering Committee and the final selection will be made by the senior co-editors of the journal.