2023 Auditing Section Midyear Meeting
Call for Submissions
We welcome submissions of papers addressing auditing, attestation, and assurance topics for the 2023 Auditing Section Midyear Meeting in Austin, TX.
Submitted manuscripts should follow the style and submission guidelines of Auditing: A Journal of Practice & Theory, except the requirement to submit separate electronic files. The conference submission system only allows you to upload one file, which should contain the body of your paper and should not contain a cover page or file name with any author-related information.
Papers are not eligible for submission if they: 1) have been published or accepted for publication or 2) were presented at a previous AAA Auditing Section Midyear Meeting.
The submission deadline is 11:59 pm EDT on August 24, 2022, and there is a non-refundable $100 submission fee.
The submission process includes two steps:
- Pay the submission fee. To pay the fee, please CLICK HERE. Once you have paid the submission fee, locate the Payment Number in the upper left corner of the payment confirmation you receive.
- Submit your paper. When you have completed step one (above), you may submit your paper through the electronic submission system. Please CLICK HERE to access the submission system, and login using your AAA member ID and password. During the submission process, you will need to provide a Submission Fee Acknowledgement Code. Please enter the Payment Number you obtained in the previous step here.
- All authors will be considered part of the pool of potential reviewers. To help us assign a paper consistent with your interests, we also ask that you complete the reviewer volunteer form while you are already logged in to the submission system. At that time, you can also volunteer to be a discussant and/or moderator. Please ask your co-authors to complete the reviewer volunteer form as well.
Submission Questions: Please direct any questions to the Vice Chairs: Josh Gunn (email@example.com), Lauren Reid (firstname.lastname@example.org), Andrew Trotman (email@example.com), and Ally Zimmerman (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Panel and Workshop Proposal Information: Please send your ideas for panel discussions and workshop proposals to the Chairs: Aaron Saiewitz (email@example.com) and Quinn Swanquist (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The American Accounting Association (AAA), in partnership with Editage, offers pre-submission manuscript preparation support services to authors. Editage’s highly qualified and experienced publication experts in relevant fields provide the following:
- English Language Editing: Substantive subject-specific editing by experienced and professional editors at Editage.
- Translation Service: Translation and editing of the manuscript to deliver a publication-ready output.
- Research Promotion: Transform research papers into easy-to-consume multimedia formats and increase readership and citations
Post-review support is also available to help authors feel more confident in their manuscript revisions!