2023 Leadership in Accounting Education Section
Las Vegas, NV
February 10-11, 2023
Delivery Method: Group Live
Registration: Click Here!
To be awarded the full credit hours you must scan the QR code in the back of each room when entering and exiting the session fill out the CPE Form that is emailed to you following the Meeting.
- Search for AAA Events 2022-2023.
- Open the AAA Leadership in Accounting Education Section Inaugural Seminar app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Click on the Agenda Icon.
- Select the session you are attending.
- Locate the “Check In” Icon within your session and tap on it.
- You will be asked to enable your camera, choose “Allow”.
- Scan the QR code displayed in the back of the room to check-in and check-out.
- Note: The “Check In” Icon will NOT appear until the session begins.
At any time, you can return to the dashboard and tap on the "Sessions Scanned" icon to check your scans have been successfully completed.
To be awarded the full credit hours you must check-in via the Meeting app and fill out the CPE Verification Form.
Save the completed form to your computer.
Email the completed form to (email@example.com)
Learning Objectives to include:
- Understand the current landscape of the professional accounting environment.
- Develop strategies for recruiting students to the accounting profession.
- Explore ideas for working with advisory boards to improve accounting programs.
- Obtain insights about the role of ESG reporting and how accounting can impact ESG development
- Learn how to assist students in developing resiliency and seeking out mental health care when needed
Fields of Study: Business Management & Organization, Communications and Marketing, Personal Development, Personnel/Human Resources, Regulatory Ethics, Specialized Knowledge
Program Level: Overview
Advance Preparation: None
CPE Information: The total number of CPE Credits is 11.8.
Refunds and Cancellations: All cancellations must be received in writing. Send cancellation requests to the AAA at firstname.lastname@example.org to be processed. Cancellation requests received after January 2, 2023, will incur a $50 cancellation charge. No refunds will be available for no-shows or cancellations received after January 30, 2023.
For comments and concerns, please contact the AAA Office at
(941) 921-7747 or email us at email@example.com.
9009 Town Center Parkway
Lakewood Ranch, FL 34202
American Accounting Association is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: https://www.nasbaregistry.org