- Current -Spring 2021 Newsletter
- Call for Papers for Journal of Information Systems Conference 2016 (JISC2016) with theme of "An Accounting Information Systems Perspective on Data Analytics and Big Data"
Deadline: May 1, 2016
- Final Call for Next Journal of Information Systems Editor
Deadline: February 16, 2016
- Call For Papers And Panel Proposals - Association For Information Systems Special Interest Group On Accounting Information Systems (Sig Asys)
Deadline: August 27, 2015
- Call for Papers — Theme Issue of the Journal of Information Systems on Information Security: Implications for Accounting Information Producers, Assurers and Users
Deadline: October 15, 2014
- Call for Papers — The 5th International Symposium on Accounting Information Systems
- 2013 Midyear Presentation: Reflections on Education and Research in Governance, Auditing and Management of IT
- Identifying Promising Papers for Publication in the Journal of Information Systems: Policy and Procedure
- Call for Proposals - IMA Foundation Applied Research Doctoral Student Grant
- Call for Monograph and Book Manuscripts - Studies in Managerial & Financial Accounting (no deadline)
- Calling all developers and analysts to join the XBRL Challenge, an analytical app building contest to develop open source analytic tools using XBRL financial data, get a chance to win $20,000; learn more at http://xbrl.us/challenge or go straight to the Facebook page at http://xbrl.us/challengeFB; if this contest isn't for you, be sure to pass it on to friends and colleagues
The Journal of Information Systems (JIS) is the academic journal of the Accounting Information Systems (AIS) Section of the American Accounting Association. Its goal is to support, promote, and advance Accounting Information Systems knowledge. The primary criterion for publication in JIS is contribution to the accounting information systems (AIS), accounting and auditing domains by the application or understanding of information technology theory and practice.