2022 Ohio Region Meeting
CPE Verification Instructions
To receive the Certificate of Completion for CPE credit for this meeting, please follow these important steps:
**You will receive credit for one session per time frame, even if you respond to polling questions for different sessions. When completing the form, simply mark the session in which you spent the most of your time.**
- Make sure that your first and last name appear as your screen name. You can rename yourself by clicking in the top right corner of your video and clicking “Rename.”
- Verify your attendance in each session by responding to the poll questions posted periodically during the event. Eligibility for CPE credit requires that attendees be engaged with the content throughout the entirety of the session.
**If you missed a polling question, we will be able to verify your attendance in the session through the meeting platform.**
- Complete the interactive CPE Verification Online Form.
- Save the completed form to your computer.
- Email the completed form to email@example.com. If you prefer, you can print the form, complete it manually, and mail to:
American Accounting Association
9009 Town Center Parkway, Lakewood Ranch, FL 34202
Fax to 941-923-4093
Please allow 4-6 weeks for verification and processing of your credit hours. Once complete, you will receive your Certificate of Completion via email.
If you are having trouble with the online interactive form, please note:
- Mac users will need to open the document in Acrobat Reader (not Mac's Preview).
- You may need to upgrade your version of Acrobat Reader. Click Here to upgrade.
Questions can be directed to Karen Toney, firstname.lastname@example.org or 941-556-4114.
NOTE: State boards of accountancy and other credentialing organizations maintain specific CPE policies and have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Each meeting attendee is responsible for staying current on the CPE policies of his/her credentialing bodies.