2023 Accounting Behavior and Organizations Doctoral Consortium
October 12-13, 2023 • Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh Downtown, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Delivery Method: Group Live
Registration: Click Here!
To be awarded the full credit hours you must check-in via the Meeting app and fill out the CPE Form that is emailed to you following the Meeting.
Learning Objectives to include:
- Understand how technology and artificial intelligence impact auditors, managers, and investors.
- Learn how performance feedback and incentives motivate employees and induce effort.
- Discover how ethical considerations and ESG concerns impact decision-making in organizations.
- Examine the antecedents and consequences of misreporting and fraud.
- Understand how company management, investors and auditors influence each other’s judgment and decision making.
- Learn how taxpayers respond to policy choices made and expressed by tax payers reactions to tax auditors' emotions.
Fields of Study: Accounting, Auditing, Behavioral Ethics, Information Technology, Personnel/Human Resources, and Taxes
Program Level: Basic
Advance Preparation: None
CPE Information: The total number of CPE Credits an attendee can earn is 12.0 credit hours.
Refunds and Cancellations: All cancellations must be received in writing. Send cancellation requests to the AAA at the address above or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellation requests received after September 13, 2023, will incur a $25.00 cancellation charge. No refunds will be available for no-shows or cancellations after October 2, 2023.
For comments and concerns, please contact the AAA Office at
(941) 921-7747 or email us at email@example.com.
9009 Town Center Parkway
Lakewood Ranch, FL 34202
American Accounting Association is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: https://www.nasbaregistry.org