Join the Academy of Accounting Historians
Thank you for deciding to join the Academy of Accounting Historians (AAH) Section. To join the AAH Section, you must be a current member of the American Accounting Association.
- Become an AAA and AAH member or renew your membership Click Here
Add AAH membership to your current AAA membership
- Download and complete the Membership Add-On form.
- Email completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax to 941-923-4093, or mail to American Accounting Association, 9009 Town Center Parkway, Lakewood Ranch, FL 34202.
If you have questions about membership click here: email@example.com and your email will go directly to the AAA Member Services.
The First 40 Years of the Academy of Accounting Historians
Trace the evolution of The Academy of Accounting Historians in a three part series of papers from its founding in 1973 through the 40th Anniversary in 2013. The primary purpose of this series is to provide information about The Academy of Accounting Historians, the people who have contributed to its establishment and success, and to assist in planning our future role. All three papers were published in The Accounting Historians Journal and can be viewed by clicking the button below.
Overview of acceptable submissions:
- History of profession
- History of accounting change
- Entity case studies: industries, companies, governmental or NFP entities
- Development of accounting theory
- Critical examinations of new or old research
- Does not have to be old to be a part of our history