Join the Academy of Accounting Historians
Thank you for deciding to join the Academy of Accounting Historians (AAH) Section. To join the AAH Section, you must be a current member of the American Accounting Association.
- Become an AAA and AAH member or renew your membership Click Here
Add AAH membership to your current AAA membership
- Download and complete the Membership Add-On form.
- Email completed form to email@example.com, or fax to 941-923-4093, or mail to American Accounting Association, 9009 Town Center Parkway, Lakewood Ranch, FL 34202.
If you have questions about membership click here: firstname.lastname@example.org and your email will go directly to the AAA Member Services.
Accounting Historians Journal
First volume was published in 1974. We publish twice a year. Older volumes are available online at AAA Digital Library
Overview of acceptable submissions:
- History of profession
- History of accounting change
- Entity case studies: industries, companies, governmental or NFP entities
- Development of accounting theory
- Critical examinations of new or old research
- Does not have to be old to be a part of our history
Accounting Historians Notebook
Submissions and any other Notebook editorial matters may be sent to Tiffany Schwendeman, Academy Administrator, at: email@example.com.
The October 2022 Accounting Historian's Notebook is now available online!
View it here now!