Located in the New York Hilton Midtown, the 2016 Career Center at the Annual Meeting is the AAA's biggest recruiting event, where applicants and institutions from across the world can make connections! Supported online by the AAA Career Center, the Career Center at the Annual Meeting offers services that make job recruitment easy and efficient at very affordable prices for both employers and job seekers.
Registration Closes Wednesday, July 27th
Employers: Need to fill an open position?
The Career Center at the Annual Meeting will cater to your recruiting needs by allowing you to browse resumes, contact job seekers and reserve interview tables at the Annual Meeting. In order to attend:
- You must be a member of the AAA and register for the Annual Meeting.
- Then, Post a job listing and select the Career Center package, "Employer Registration + Icon” to let job seekers know that you will be attending.
- Next, purchase an Interview Hall package.
- Schedule your interviews!
INTERVIEW HALL: Sunday, August 7 – Wednesday, August 10
The Interview Hall will be located at the New York Hilton Midtown. The Interview Hall's opening hours are:
Sunday, August 7
9AM – 3PM
Monday, August 8
8AM – 6PM
Tuesday, August 9
8AM – 6PM
Wednesday, August 10
8AM – 11AM
For more details on how to post a job or post your resume, please visit the Career Center Interview Hall at the 2016 Annual Meeting.
Job Seekers: Get noticed!
- Contact recruiters before the Annual Meeting online and network onsite at the Career Fair.
- Post an anonymous resume.
- Search for job openings that fit your needs.
Register for the Career Center at the Annual Meeting and we will add the 2016 Career Center at the Annual Meeting icon to your resume posting on our online Career Center. The icon allows employers to search for job seekers who are attending the Annual Meeting and allows you to schedule interviews with employers on-site.
- Register for the AAA Annual Meeting.
- Post your resume.
- Employers will contact you if they would like to schedule an interview with you.
- Attend the Career Fair (Sunday, August 7th 4:30pm-7pm) and the “Preparing for the Interview” Workshop. More details will be announced.
Take advantage of this one of a kind opportunity!