We invite you to join your AAA community at the in-person 2022 Annual Meeting to be held in San Diego, CA. The theme of the Annual Meeting is “Growing Our Impact.” Now is the time to gather and use our individual and combined strengths to grow the profession with integrity, inclusion, equity, and belonging.
2022 Conference on Teaching and Learning in Accounting – July 30 & July 31
2022 AAA Annual Meeting Pre-Conference Events - July 30 & July 31
2022 AAA Annual Meeting - August 1 to August 3 (San Diego, CA)
For those not able to attend in person we are offering a subsequent virtual option:
2022 AAA Virtual Annual Meeting – August 11 & August 12
New This Year!
- Self-service badge pickup at kiosks providing a touchless, expedited experience
- Choice of self-service on-site registration or AAA staff supported on-site registration
- Automated CPE check-in using the Meeting App – No more paper sign-in/out!
- Enhanced AAA Meeting App keeping you informed with the program searchable by tracks, hotel maps to help navigate, personal QR code for sharing with exhibitors or other attendees, and social media wall to keep engaged during the meeting
- New and extended Career Center hours to allow participants to attend paper sessions outside of their recruiting efforts
- New Wellness Challenge and the continuation of our AM Running Group in its 8th year.
- Virtual Annual Meeting option available on a separate date outside of the in-person Annual Meeting.
- The option to submit a research paper or panel proposal for either the in-person experience or the virtual experience for the Annual Meeting only. Note: All other submission types are considered for the in-person meeting only.
Our continued goal to ensure that our members, partners, and staff can meet safely is at the forefront of our planning for this exciting return to being back together. Information about how the AAA is keeping you safe while attending AAA meetings can be found on the annual meeting page. These are continuously updated as we work closely with our hotel partners to responsibly and thoughtfully implement protocols to provide a safe, enjoyable onsite experience for everyone.
Please join us in person for the 2022 Annual Meeting and Conference on Teaching and Learning in Accounting (CTLA) in San Diego, CA, and help us to become an even stronger and more impactful Association!