Skip to main content
- Institute of Managed Accountants Research Foundation.
IMA's Research Foundation funds timely research in accounting and financial management subjects and is committed to developing the management accounting researchers of tomorrow. Please visit the IMA Research Foundation Page.
- The Section presents the 2015 Lifetime Contribution to Management Accounting Award to Michael Maher UC-Davis.
- The winners of the 2015 Impact on Management Accounting Practice Award are Scott B. Jackson - University of South Carolina, Timothy M. Keune - University of Dayton and Leigh Salzsieder - University of Missouri-Kansas City. The winning paper is: Debt, Equity, and Capital Investment, published in the Journal of Accounting and Economics (2013) 56 (2-3): 291-310.
- The winners of the 2015 Midyear Meeting Outstanding Case Award are Thomas L. Zeller - Loyola University of Chicago and Brian B. Stanko Loyola University of Chicago for their case entitled "Mechanical Machinery: A Strategic Decision Making and Risk Analysis Case."
- The winners of the 2015 Midyear Meeting Outstanding Paper Award are Dennis Campbell - Harvard Business School, David H. Erkens - University of Southern California and Maria Loumioti - University of Southern California for their paper entitled "Exception Reports as a Source of Idiosyncratic Information."